Guest design project for 7 Dots Studio

Hello!

I am a little bit late on my blog with this great news but here is my Guest design project for 7 Dots Studio in October 2018. It is a great honour and I appreciate the opportunity to create beauty for my favourite brand. 


I got inspired by the autumn mood, when it is cold outside and you stay at home and comfort yourself with your family and close ones. I absolutely adore grey, red and violet pallette of the moodboard – the colours match perfectly with each other and gives that autumn feel I wanted to convey. I also love the way how american “fall” and “follow” sounds similar, so I put those titles on the project 🙂 I used a lot of different gorgeous papers and elements from 7 dots products – they are all from different collections, but they may work with each other very well, which I appreciate a lot.


So, here it is – my altered photo frame entitled as “Follow your heart”.







 I hope you enjoy my project! I wish you endless inspiration and creativity!

Love,
Olya

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения